Candidates who wish to pursue Chartered Accountancy Course can register for Foundation Course after appearing in Class 12th examination. Candidate can appear in exam only after 4 months from after
Candidates who have passed Senior Secondary (10+2 or equivalent) examination can join the CS Foundation Program. There is no minimum requirement of percentage of marks secured at Senior Secondary (10+2 or equivalent) examination
Last Date for Seeking Admission:
- 31st March for appearing in December Examination in the same year.
- 30th September for appearing in June Examination in the next year.
In CS Foundation, a candidate appears for the examination, which is conducted entirely through computer. The computer interface is easy to use and requires no previous knowledge of computer. Candidates would be required to sit before a computer terminal and use computer-mouse while attempting the questions.
|Paper-1||Business Environment and Law (100 Marks)|
|Paper-2||Business Management, Ethics & Entrepreneurship (100 Marks)|
|Paper-3||Business Economics (100 Marks)|
|Paper-4||Fundamentals of Accounting and Auditing (100 Marks)|
- There will be four papers containing 50 questions each. For each correct answer, candidate will be awarded 2 marks.
- There is no negative marking for the wrong answer.
- A candidate shall be declared to have passed in the Foundation Program examination if he/she obtains at one sitting a minimum of 40% marks in each subject and 50% marks in the aggregate of all Subjects (200 marks).