Candidates who wish to pursue Chartered Accountancy Course can register for Foundation Course after appearing in Class 12th examination. Candidate can appear in exam only after 4 months from after
Candidate has to register for Foundation Course by filling Online Registration Form available on ICAI website (www.icai.org) in “Course Registration Forms” under “Students tab”. After filling the Online Form pay the required fees online using the payment gateway. On successful payment, system will automatically generate the Form, which is to be printed.
Following documents are to be submitted to concerned Regional Office within 7 days of the date of online
registration along with the print out of the online registration form, duly signed by the candidate.
- The duly signed printout of online successful registration form in hard copy.
- Attested copy of Admit Card / Mark sheet of Class 12th examination issued by the respective Board.
- One recent color photograph (affixed on the printout of the online successful registration form)
- Attested copy of proof of Nationality, if student is a foreigner.
- Attested copy of proof of special category certificate i.e SC/ST, OBC, Differently abled.
- Attested copy of the 10th Marksheet / Admit Card of 10th class indicating the Name & Date of Birth.
On completion of the registration process, the study material will be sent to the candidates through Centralized
Dispatch System (CDS).
Fee of CA Foundation: Rs. 9000
Last Dates: 30th June for Nov. exam and 21st Dec. for May exams.
(Student who has appeared in 12th exam in March will appear in Nov exam.)
|Paper-1||Principles and Practice of Accounting (100 Marks)|
|Paper-2||Business laws & Business correspondence and reporting (100 Marks)
Section A – Business Laws (60 Marks)
Section B – Business Correspondence and Reporting (40 Marks)
|Paper-3||Business Mathematics and logical reasoning & Statistics (100 Marks)
Part-1: Business Mathematics and logical reasoning (60 Marks)
Part-2: Statistics (40 Marks)
|Paper-4||Business Economics & Business and Commercial Knowledge (100 Marks)
Part-1: Business Economics (60 Marks)
Part-2: Business and Commercial Knowledge (40 Marks)
- Paper Nos. 1 & 2 will be subjective type while Paper Nos. 3 & 4 will be Objective Type with Negative Marking. Duration of paer 1 & 2 is 3 hours while paper 3 & 4 are of 2 hours.
- A candidate is declared to have passed the Foundation examination, if he obtain at one sitting a minimum of 40% marks in each paper and minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate of all the papers.